Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Peeker sent me!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Plastic Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wassup bitches!? I haven't posted much on the ol' spawn board in a while, 'cause it fucking SUCKS lately! I was talkin' to my old buddy Peeker a week ago, and he let me know about this here "secret" board where there aren't as many whiny shits and nazi mods who won't let you talk about movies and toys in the same place. Sounds good to me! I don't buy as many figs as I used to... more into model kits lately, but I'm still lovin' those figgies. Anyways, nice to see some of the old folks around.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The hell????

    F you Addict! Damn why did you get invited here??? Hell, now this place is lame, I'll have to post when you're not around now... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

    And no figures? Then wtf you doing here??? Get out and go to a model building board!

    btw I'm kidding welcome aboard man! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Plastic Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    KISS MY ASS!!! Uh, I mean thanks. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    HEY FUCKER!!!!
    glad ta see ya here!!!!

    for those who don't know, this guy rules.
    so, ...uh...
    hey!!!
    give a link to yer model site, bud.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Greetings

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Plastic Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    HEY FUCKER!!!!
    glad ta see ya here!!!!

    for those who don't know, this guy rules.
    so, ...uh...
    hey!!!
    give a link to yer model site, bud.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey cocknuts! If anyone wants to see my model build-ups, here's some links. Has some customs in there too.

    http://museum.theclubhouse1.net/subm...ddictalien.htm

    http://www.theclubhouse1.net/museum/...addictbane.htm

    http://museum.theclubhouse1.net/subm...ddictdevil.htm

    http://www.theclubhouse1.net/museum/...ddictmummy.htm

    http://museum.theclubhouse1.net/subm...icaddictrf.htm

    http://museum.theclubhouse1.net/subm...ddictvenom.htm

  7. #7
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    and this is some bad ass shit!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    welcome to the place without gay bastards like Moak! and yeah, fuck shit ass and all that! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member virtualNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    welcome fucker fucky fuck fuck [img]eek.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •